Marketing • Full-Time
Barcelona / Malta
Your role will be about setting up, launching, and managing affiliates’ operations for a new B2C project licensed under the Curacao regulator. You will liaise directly with all parts of the organization. You will be responsible for the P&L, team management, and product decisions we take into the market, as well as the marketing strategy for launching and establishing the brand and acquiring new affiliates.
- Acquire, develop, and maintain relationships with key affiliate partners and networks.
- Monitor and analyze affiliate performance to measure affiliate effectiveness and work with managers to develop forecasts in line with budgets
- Identify and cultivate top performers and develop incentive programs to reward key partners
- Create monthly promotions and communications to affiliate marketers
- Collaborate with the internal teams to continuously improve the product and overall marketing and merchandising campaigns through the affiliate network
- Develop affiliate recruitment and affiliate program marketing campaigns
- Implement strategies to increase the quality and yield of affiliate partners
- Work with the Marketing team to create go-to-market strategies with the aim of growing the affiliate business within the Italian markets
- Represent the company affiliates at industry events and keep updated on industry trends
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position in the iGaming industry;
- A previous network of affiliates is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of the gaming industry and non-regulated Markets specifically.
- Proven success managing a P&L and a team;
- Proven experience in budget forecast and implementation;
- Experience working in an international environment across locations, teams, and functions;
- An understanding of marketing channels such as Social Media, Programmatic, Media Buying, and Affiliation.
- Customer-focused, passionate, hands-on, and excellent executor, with a strong business and growth mindset;
- Strong leadership, cooperation, and analytical skills.
- Being a team player;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent English language.
- French is a plus
- Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development;
- Support from colleagues and automatization of time-consuming processes;
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Opportunity to work whether in an office or remotely;
- Compensation for courses, conferences, workshops, etc.;
We look forward to hearing from you! Please apply directly using the apply button below. In case you have any further questions about the role, you are welcome to contact us at [email protected]