Customer Support Agent
Operations • Full-Time
As a Customer Service Agent, you will be responsible for handling questions, comments, and complaints regarding our online casino business. Your ultimate goal is to provide positive customer experiences by enhancing relationships between them. Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies. Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Communicating with the customers in a professional manner, in writing as well as verbally.
- We expect our specialists to show respect, take personal responsibility and be able to handle stressful situations.
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing and new customers – our key goal is to establish trust with our customers. In order to do so, it is vital to listen and understand. The customer service department’s goal is not only to help the players.
- Our aim is to make our players choose to play at PlaylogiQ over any other betting and casino.
- Identify and report improvement areas according to company procedures.
- As you will be the first one handling customer’s issues and understanding them from their perspective, we want you to forward your feedback forward to our Marketing, Product & Tech departments as this enables us to constantly improve our platform in a way that clearly reflects our customers’ perspective
- Helping our customers with all their inquiries.
- Assisting customers with ongoing marketing campaigns.
- Logging tasks in accordance with company guidelines.
- Assist payment & fraud specialists in upholding the security of the company and preventing fraudulent activities.
- Advising players on responsible gaming tools and acting proactively on players’ gaming patterns.
- Escalating and following up on customer cases when needed
- Handling and verifying KYC documents.
- Other job duties as assigned
- Previous experience in Support / Customer Services.
- Interest in sports or casino games
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Experience in assisting customers via email, phone, and chat.
- Ability to type at least 65 WPM.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, in both oral and written forms.
- Flexible and willing to work weekdays or weeknights and weekends due to varying shifts.
- Clear thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Positive mindset and a can-do attitude.
- Willingness to learn and go the extra mile.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and/or Zendesk, LiveChat, HelpDesk
We look forward to hearing from you! Please apply directly using the apply button below. In case you have any further questions about the role, you are welcome to contact us at [email protected]