Marketing • Full-Time
Let’s create the world’s greatest iGaming Experience!
PlaylogiQ’s scale-up culture sets a tone of courage and capacity to act. Employees are encouraged to not only say what they think but also to do the job that is needed – “to make it happen”.Playlogiq does not believe in hierarchical structures, but instead that every individual employee plays an important role in the company. We trust that you thrive in these environments.
Due to our continued growth, we’re now looking for a Marketing Manager, to join our high-performing team
- What you can expect from this role:
- Assist the Marocco Markets Country Manager in daily operations.
- Strong focus on P&L, profitability/ROI, managing budgets, and hitting growth targets for multiple brands.
- Support, develop and implement a marketing strategy for the market, including online, offline, digital, traditional, audio, affiliation, ambassadors, events, and other marketing channels.
- Campaign planning. Take lead on the planning and execution of some campaigns and support in others.
- Work closely with teams such as Marketing, Customer Service, CRM, Product, and Operations teams to deliver the best possible customer experience.
- Coordinate marketing activities with external agencies, suppliers, partners, and vendors.
- Prepare informative campaign material and report of campaign performance.
- Assist in the production of campaign assets with the internal design team and external agency.
- Assist Country Manager in media planning.
- Competitor analysis and benchmarking.
- Review and approve marketing material.
- Coordinate with all teams across the business to champion the needs and priorities of the French/English – speaking market and brands on an ongoing basis to ensure efficiency and ROI.
- Report on and own the KPIs for the market overall as well as for each brand individually operating within the French/English speaking markets.
- Ensure all current and future legislation is observed in relation to operations & marketing communications.
- With the support of the business intelligence team, follow up and analyze marketing activities to make sure it is all in line with budgets and targets, ensuring clear reporting and action plans to counter any failing results.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the market including keeping tabs on the competition and regulatory developments.
- Manage and lead Market specific projects
- Native Francese and fluent English
- Minimum 3 years experience in Marketing or a similar position; preferably within iGaming (but not a must)
- Very good analytical skills
- Highly self-driven and able to work under pressure if needed
- Good project management skills
- Good understanding of relevant numbers/KPIs for all marketing channels
- Structure the work alone on a daily base
- Used to work with company goals in a highly performance-driven environment
We look forward to hearing from you! Please apply directly using the apply button below. In case you have any further questions about the role, you are welcome to contact us at [email protected]